Rules and Regulation
- Anyone worldwide can apply directly at WAR Honor / Award through the proper application process.
- We never support and never accept any harmful or risky record attempt.
- Minors can also apply for WAR Honor / Award through their parents / school / institute.
- All correct supportive documents have to be provided with the application.
- The document has to be signed by two witnesses for authentication.
- For Mass Records, the authorized person from the organization or team has to sign the documents.
- All the original copies of the proof of document have to be submitted.
- Supportive documents like Driving License, Pan Card, duly attested copies should be submitted. Minors need to provide a bonafide certificate issued by the school/institute.
- Witnesses should be an expert in that specific field for record attempts in a specialized area.
- WAR will not accept responsibility for the safety of participants or bystanders in any record attempt. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that all necessary safety precautions are in place and that all equipment used is suitable and thoroughly checked before the Record attempt to take place and in compliance with any health and safety laws / regulations.
- WAR will not return evidence or any supporting materials under any circumstance if it is once submitted.
- The panel of adjudicators / judges / evaluators decision will be final, and no clarifications / complaints on the judgement will be accepted.
- The first step is to submit the online WAR Application Form with the evidence and witness letter. In case of any issues, we can demand a hard copy of the Application Form with the evidence and witness letter, which can be sent by Speed Post / Courier to : World Achievers Record, 2 Shiv Shakti, Patkar Compound, Gamdevi Road, Bhandup (West), Mumbai – 400 078, Maharashtra, India
Right to Cancel :
- WAR Management can cancel any records attempt, if found illegal or forgery.
- In case of any misconduct, the WAR Management can strictly issue a lifetime ban from applying or participating in any event of WAR.
As the World Achievers Record (WAR) name and logo are officially registered under the Trade Mark Act, 1999, using the name and logo without permission is illegal. Once the record application is formally confirmed from our side, you can obtain the record pack officially and use WAR name and logo in your printing material such as newspaper advertisements, letterheads, visiting cards, pamphlets, banners, etc.